lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

"Heaven" is out !

"Heaven", my final album, has finally been released both in Jamendo and archive.org. It consists of two long suites, that you will find without subdivisions in archive.org, or split in shorter tracks in Jamendo. Pick the one you enjoy the most. 

I really hope you like this one. If you enjoyed any of my previous music, I think you'll find some things here you'll like. I believe it's not a bad album to finish my body of work and I can honestly say I'm proud of the music I've been making and of having shared it with you all. 

 Regards.


2 comentarios:

Paul Wolneykien dijo...

Hi Jaime! Don't you ever think to publish partituras of your best compositions?

Sincerely, Paul, a beginner piano player.

Jaime Heras dijo...

Hello Paul.

To be honest, I've never thought about it. I don't write music (I know the theory and I understand a score, but can't read it fluently), so I had to generate them automatically from the midi files. Maybe in some pieces it would work, but in many others I play without even a metronome, so it would be a mess!

This blog hasn't been updated for a long time, so please follow me on twitter (@jaimeherasmusic) for updates. Also, through the years I've made some rearrangements in my albums, and you can listen to the final versions in all streaming platforms and bandcamp. Please don't listen to the versions in archive.org. I find some of them embarrasing...

Thanks a lot for your interest. And if you ever play any of my pieces, please share it with me. I'd love to hear it.

Best regards